Vogue Cuisine VegeBase Vegetable Base 12 oz jar
- AN INSTANT, HEARTY BROTH GREAT FOR SOUPS, SEASONING AND MARINADES! A DELICIOUS SEASONING FOR VEGETABLES, PASTA, TOFU, YOGURT, GRAINS AND BEANS!
- Featured in many fine cook-books and healthy recipes. Vogue Cuisine is well recognized for its gourmet and healthy bases since 1938.
- Gluten Free, Very Low Sodium, Organic Formula, Certified Vegetarian & Vegan;
- Low Carbohydrates, Versatile Powder, NON-GMO SOY; No Preservatives, No Additives, No HVP, No added MSG
- Made in USA with more than 90% ingredients sourced in USA! 12oz jar = 75 Servings, 15 Calories per cup. (Sodium Content in 1 serving: 140mg)
Customer quotes on Vegebase Vegetable Base:
"I really love Vogue Vegebase seasoning... I love that it's so low in sodium. The more you add, the more flavor you get - without the salt." Cathy, Yuma, AZ
"We discovered Vogue Veggie Base rather accidentally - and after using it once, we were hooked... use it as a soup stock and the soup tastes very good" M. G., California
"First time that I found a vegetable base (I loved), since I have friends that are Vegans, this worked very well with my recipes" Joan, Lyndhurst, NJ