Vogue Cuisine Vegebase Vegetable Base
Vogue Cuisine's famous & best selling VegeBase Vegetable Soup and Seasoning Bases are great for Vegetarians and Vegans!
Delicious salt substitute, convenient powder - use as stock, for sauces and gravy, or sprinkle on grains, pasta, broiled / steamed / sauteed vegetables, potatoes, beans, tofu, and many more!
"I really love Vogue Vegebase seasoning... I love that it's so low in sodium. The more you add, the more flavor you get - without the salt." Cathy, Yuma, AZ
"We discovered Vogue Veggie Base rather accidentally - and after using it once, we were hooked... use it as a soup stock and the soup tastes very good" M. G., California
Many ways to use Vogue VegeBase Vegetable Base in your meal:
- Quick & Easy: For extra flavor, use Vogue VegeBase in your favorite soup recipe calling for stock.
- Vegetable Stock - 1 tablespoon to 1 cup boiling water. Substitute 1 cup of Vogue VegeBase Vegetable broth for liquid called for in your soup recipe.
- Sprinkle on Grains, pasta, broiled, steamed or sautéed veggies potatoes, carrots, broccoli, string beans,cauliflower. Also great on chicken, fish and tofu.
- Use as salt substitute - Sprinkle according to taste.
- For Sauces & Gravy - Use Vogue VegeBase as a sauce by adding 3 tablespoons of any soup base to 1 cup hot water. Simmer and reduce until thickened. Then add 2 tablespoons of any flavor to 1 cup water, stir and simmer till thickened (Approx 10 min).
- For grains - Add 1 heaping tablespoon to 2 or 3 cups of boiling water.
- VOGUE POPCORNS - Sprinkle on popped popcorn to taste!